Friday 29 August 2008

Get a fucking life...

Some people clearly can't cope with life. They get upset by popcorn. They need to get a fucking life. If you want to watch a movie in utter silence, wait for the DVD or book-out the cinema, don't watch it in public. The cunts who do things like this are the same ones who don't like you drinking alcohol in public and try to ban it on the London Underground (as if that's actually stopping anyone! How can you tell someone sipping Coke from a bottle from someone sipping Bacardi-and-Coke? Absurd and a waste of tax payer's money) or get arsey if someone's dropping litter in one of the maaaaany places in the UK which has no public litter bins (due to terrorist threat, although why anyone would put a bomb in a bin when they could just as easily hide it just about anywhere else...).
~Milady
xxx

4 comments:

Keith said...

I've come to the conclusion that you are a man in real life.

Keith said...

... but I still fancy you!

miladydewinter said...

I can assure you I've not got a willy, though I've had many in my time.

Women do say "cunt" too, you know.
~Milady
XXX

Unknown said...

trustNjesus
Why??
1-outta-1 bites-the-dust
and aint2coolNhellfire, dear.
Thats why.

Just repent N trustNjesus.
I wanna meet you Upstairs.
Let's gitta BIG-OL-BEER.
Gotta lotta tok about.
cya soon, mate...