Thursday 11 September 2008

More stuff and nonsense...

I seldom champion the cause of the Gangsta Rapper (my un-PC friend says that they sing "co*n tunes", which I think is an hilarious term!*). Today, however, I champion the cause of one Kayne West. I think the photographer got off lightly. Take my photo without asking, I'll break more than your camera.
~Milady
XXX
* I am not, repeat, not racist. I'm just very politically incorrect. I think "Co*n tunes", "Bog w*g", "P*ki shop" etc are all perfectly ok. I'm allowed to say them, just as any Tom, Dick or Gunga-Din is allowed to call me a red-haired, slatternly old cum-dump.

8 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

I like 'Gangsta rappas' - if they're on my side in a fight - otherwise they can fuck off whilst I peruse the delight of sex, drugs and...

robinh said...

less of the old. You're not old

Mr. Nighttime said...

*crickets*

You're falling back into old habits again...

Anonymous said...

Talk, woman, talk...

Ariel said...

Hello? Hello hello? Bloggy hello? Have you dropped offline?

delcatto said...

Hello Milady.
Where are you? We miss your blogging.

Mr. Nighttime said...

Methinks she got found out again.

Making a Merrier World said...

Where'd she go this time? I just found her after a however-long-that-was hiatus, and then realized she quit blogging a year ago. Argh!

Milady, come back!