Saturday 16 August 2008

Of shits and stupors

I'm on a diet. Well, not a proper diet, I'm just trying to eat less junk and more things which are good for me. I've gone a bit 1980s and gone on the high-fibre, so that's lead to some rather impressive poo.

T'other night out was a bit strange. The Cunt was back to his good old self and I don't think we managed to say more than 5 words to eachother all night. I texted him the next day to see if anything was wrong but I've heard nothing since. I cannot be arsed to worry about him, I've bigger and more important things to care about and if he wants to play silly buggers then he can go and do it with someone else.

I've drunk far too much beer this week. I've had some fantasticly strange dreams due to alcohol. I must try and not drink next week, give my liver a rest...

The fish aren't very exciting but they do seem to like me and haven't tried to bite me yet. Guinea pigs next week. Can't wait!
~Milady
XXX

1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I'm a bit surprised you don't have a cat. I mean at least they're strokeable.